Welcome to the Plaza
The Plaza was designed with our community in mind! One of Jacksonville’s largest indoor playground is located on Trinity’s beautiful campus on the westside near I-10 and I-295. The Plaza has become a hot spot for families with young children who enjoy the indoor playground, college students who enjoy the free wifi, as well as business professionals who enjoy meeting over coffee. The Plaza’s Café proudly serves Bold Bean coffee and specialty drinks.
The Plaza is open to anyone!
Monday-Friday – 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM (hours may vary)
Saturday & Sunday – CLOSED for private party reservations only
April 19 – 9 AM-3:00 PM (Holiday hours for the plaza and the cafe will be closed)
Other Opportunities for Kids
For moms of all ages that meet once a month for great food, fun, and advice from God’s Word.
• Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 11, Apr 15 – 6:30-8:00 pm
• Meets in the D building at 800 Hammond Blvd
• Childcare $2 per visit/food & fun provided
• For more info: Facebook- It’s 4 uMom – Jacksonville, FL, Wendywife14@gmail.com
Just 4 Tots Storytime
For ages 2-4 that meet for six Wednesdays for crafts, activities, snack, fun, and storytime.
• April 17-May 22, Wednesdays – 10:00-11:00 am
• Event is free and we ask that an adult attends with the child
• For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ages 0-5th grade that meet every Sunday for Sunday School and Children’s church.
• 2 locations: 800 Hammond Blvd or Oakleaf in Enterprise Learning Academy
• For more info: TBC.org/kids