About Planting Hope
Planting Hope is a monthly faith-based support group for mothers of children with special needs regardless of diagnosis. Together, we laugh, we cry, we share the struggles, joys, and victories of special needs motherhood, and ultimately we find strength in Christ for our unexpected journeys.
To read the Planting Hope story and testimonies, click here.
What to Expect
- A warm, inviting atmosphere
- Camaraderie and friendship
- An opportunity to share if you’d like
- Small-group discussion
- Application of God’s Word to our lives
- Prayer with and for one another
- Connection to the group beyond the meeting through our Facebook group
Trinity Baptist Church Connections Plaza
Planting Hope group meets in the Next Steps Room
Meeting from 10 am to noon in Plaza Next Steps Room
1st Thursday of the month
Sept 6, Oct 4, Nov 1, Dec 6, Feb 7, March 7, April 4, May 9.