I-10/Hammond Blvd Interchange Update
05/09/12 - I-10 / Hammond Blvd Interchange Update #1
The City of Jacksonville officially has begun work on the road way drainage systems in connection with the new I-10 / Hammond Blvd. Interchange. You will notice orange construction barrels running from Ramona Blvd and headed south down Hammond Blvd. Drivers should expect construction and work crews along both sides of Ramona and Hammond during the 180 day project timeline.
What to expect:
- Installation of new road way drainage systems
- Tree clearing on both sides of the road ways
- Possible lane closures; no lane closures are scheduled before 9am or after 2pm
- The need for caution when driving through this area or near work crews
- Significant closures to lanes or our campus entrances will be coordinated and communicated
- This phase of the project should be complete in 180 days
Additional updates will be available should this project require specific adjustments to our traffic patterns.