Trinity Baptist Church is passionate about reaching people locally with the gospel. We are thankful for our church ministries here in Jacksonville that reach people, but we also have a great burden to reach people around the world. Our people have the opportunity to go visit missionaries on short-term missions trips each year. We also host an annual World Missions Conference that challenges us to pray for missionaries, to give financially, and to surrender to missions. We believe that every believer ought to have the biblical worldview that God cares for everyone, and that He wants them to trust Him.
Trinity Global Outreach
- Trinity has the privilege to partner with more than 175 missionaries and agencies working together toward the glory of God and the Great Commission.
- Trinity has an annual budget of approximately $500,000 supported solely from the gracious giving of its members.
- Trinity members give regularly each week, by faith, to fund the missionary outreach of the church.
- Trinity's influence, through its missionary partnerships, is felt in more than 46 nations on 6 major continents around the world.
- Trinity's missionary efforts, through its own members, span from our Jacksonville downtown Rescue Mission and Women and Children's Shelter, to the vibrant church-planting efforts in the jungles of Guyana South America, to the strong missionary presence in Togo, West Africa, to the tiny island of Cuba, to the significant evangelistic efforts in the Philippines, plus many, many other locations throughout the world.
- Trinity continues to see an exciting growth in missionary involvement. In recent years, hundreds of Trinity members have gone out on short term mission trips, serving in such ministries as evangelism, construction, sports outreach, teaching English as an outreach, theological training, VBS for children, medical, and many other vital areas.
- Trinity sets aside one week each year to celebrate global outreach in our annual Global Missions Conference. The next conference is scheduled for March 2014.
Missions Philosophy: Trinity Baptist Church takes seriously the Great
Commission. As we understand the Great Commission, we are endeavoring to do our
part in establishing a viable, church-planting movement, among every people
group in the world.
Mission Director - Greg Mann
Phone: (904) 596-2400